Tel HaShomer (Sheba) Hospital: among the best hospitals in the world!
Israel's largest hospital, founded in 1948 as a military hospital, after 5 years began to function as a medical facility not only for the military but also civilians.
In 2013 Tel HaShomer received accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI ): the first hospital in the Middle East to be among the world's best institutions!
Joint Commission International (JCI) - is an international organization dedicated to promoting and improving the quality of care and patient safety in healthcare facilities. JCI accreditation is the "gold standard" for healthcare organizations seeking to improve the quality of medical services. The JCI accreditation is regarded as a pledge of confidence of patients traveling outside their country in search of high-quality medical services.
This certificate confirms the world's academic standards for the development of new medical technologies. Clinical studies and joint research projects conducted by scientists and doctors from around the world (at the hospital’s grounds), provide patients with the most innovative medical technologies. In the center of the process of examination and treatment are the patient and his family - with all their needs. The human factor is an important part of treatment, this is a unique approach of our hospital specialists.
Today, the hospital Tel HaShomer is made up of more than 150 clinics and departments, where more than 1.2 million patients are treated annually. More than a thousand doctors and about six thousand healthcare professionals work in Tel Hashomer (Sheba). The Hospital is the most popular and modern medical institution in the Middle East.
Uniqueness of the hospital lies in a comprehensive approach - the patient is able not only to receive treatment, but also to recover after surgery or medical treatment. Annually the hospital handles 1.2 million patients, 170,000 emergency room patients, and 107,000 in-patient admissions.
The main core specialties of "Tel HaShomer” Hospital
- Oncohematology: treatment of leukemia, lymphoma, all types of myeloma.
- Surgery: thoracic, vascular, general, transplant, oncology
- Cardiac Surgery: heart transplantation, coronary artery bypass and rehabilitation, treatment of congenital heart defects
- Orthopedics: endoprosthetics of joints, treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Pediatric clinic.
- In Vitro Fertilization.
- Eating disorders: treatment of anorexia and bulimia.
- Rehabilitation center.
- Endocrinology Institute: treatment of diabetes, thyroid cancer and adenoma
- Urology: treatment of prostate adenoma, urethritis, dialysis and kidney and bladder operations
- Aesthetic Medicine Clinic (Clinic “Class.”)
- Gynecology and gynecological oncology.
- Neurology and neurosurgery: treatment of multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease and treatment of benign and malignant brain tumors.
- Institute of Gastroenterology.
- Lab tests.
Our MEDISRACENTER company is the official representative of the Tel HaShomer hospital.
We guarantee you, our dear patient,first class quality treatment and a warm, sincere attitude.